We sell many toilet partition powder coated steel doors from many manufacturers including Global, Accurate, Mills, Knickerbocker, Hadrian, Mills and All American Partitions. Along with toilet partition doors, we also sell the replacement hardware. Here is the technical information on the doors:
- Toilet Partition Doors.
- Powder Coated Steel, Baked Enamel or Painted Steel.
- Very Economical and often used.
- Finish is a hard hybrid epoxy/polyester powder coated finish over rust resistant phosphate treated steel. With inner honeycomb core bonded to the steel with a non-toxic adhesive to ensure solid construction and sound attenuation. Assembled with a continuous roll-formed interlocking crown molding, with corners brazed and ground smooth.
- Doors, panels and urinal screens – 1″ thick, 22 gauge steel. Doors and panels are 58″ high.
- Pilasters – 1-1/4″ thick, 20 gauge steel.
- Hardware – Cam action hinge permits door to remain at desired position when not in use. Hinges, strike and keeper, coat hook, latch and brackets are chrome plated alloy. Concealed latch assembly allows for emergency access. Pilaster shoes are 304 stainless steel.
- Installation instructions, all mounting hardware and a can of touch up paint are supplied with each order.
- Ordering Online All Powder Coated Steel Partitions manufactured by Global Partitions, see color chart below. For other factory colors please call for pricing.
All toilet partition door’s ship in 48-72 hours plus 2-4 days travel. Note 24″,26″,34″ & 36 doors are quickship, 22″,28″,30″ & 32″ ship out in 1 week.
Available for the following door opening widths
Part # 9TDS-XX (where XX is door opening width)
Pilaster type – Standard round edge for 1-1/4″ pilaster
Includes: Hinges (for 1-1/4″ round edge pilaster), Bumper Keeper Hardware.