Send pictures to

Listed door closer 803H – 803 H is an Underwriter Laboratory number

The number 803 h we find on Door Closers is just a sticker or stamping we find on many of there closers.   The sticker or stamping usually says Listed Door Closer Arm 803 h.  This is the UL number, which

Tagged with: , , , , , , ,
Posted in Door Closers

Sargent 250 door closer, you can replace it with the Sargent 281

If you have an older Sargent 250 door closer they have  been replaced by the Sargent 281.  In the 1990′s Sargent discontinued the 250, but they came out the Sargent 281 Door Closers.  The 281′s will work in place of

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in Door Closers